Thursday, March 15, 2012

wrap magazine << quick on the draw

MAIL_CHIMP_HEADER_600_3
image by wrap magazine

hello! it has been over a month since my last post. i'm in a new city, spent almost two weeks with my family in south carolina (much deserved), and chris had a chance to visit his family in scotland. we are so far loving brooklyn and i have a lot of exciting new things to share!

in the meantime i want to share the new issue of wrap magazine with you. if you haven't heard of it, wrap is an absolutely stunningly produced publication with the brilliant concept of using the magazine as wrapping paper once it's read.

wrapcover

this issue's theme was north america and you can find my work and the work of 9 other illustrators in the magazine as well as features on several of my favorite artists, bloggers, photographers, and printers.

wrapdouble

wraplayout

thanks so much to polly, chris, and harry for including my work! if you're interested in subscribing or ordering a copy you can do so here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeepers,jeepers! How very cool! Thank you for introducing me to Wrap! I hope you enjoy Brooklyn!

Kristin said...

I want!

Anonymous said...

Love Leah Duncan's art. My house is a Leah museum.

freshlychopped said...

thanks guys! : )